Friday, June 17, 2011

A Midwesterner turned New Englander?


I'm not sure if that transformation is entirely possible, but we'll see how things unfold...

DISCLAIMER: I am not a native New Englander.

I am a Midwesterner and an avid knitter, living in New England by way of Central Illinois, Ohio, and South Carolina...with a brief stint in Alaska. However, after living in Connecticut for 2 years on what was supposed to be a temporary basis, I've decided to stay for 3 simple reasons:


  1. I met a very special guy.

  2. I found a really sweet job.

  3. Despite my initial, preconceived notions, I've really come to enjoy living in New England (except for the traffic and taxes).

As a result, this blog is dedicated to sharing my love and passion for knitting. However, I promise you will also get a taste of my experiences living, eating, and drinking all that is New England. You will also likely get a flavor of my numerous other hobbies, including but not limited to: hiking, backpacking, biking, skiing, cooking, decorating, reading, and beer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment