Saturday, May 26, 2012

Never too late for a few pictures...

We've been very busy this spring and my blog is just one of those things that I haven't been keeping up with. And I've got lots of trips, photos, and projects to share with you! In the meantime, here are a few gratuitous pictures from my Birthday and Easter!

This what I came home to after work on my Birthday! Burkett surprised me with a pile of presents (apparently he had been stashing away cards and presents as they came in the mail) and a home made cake (chocolate cake with chocolate almond frosting).  Didn't he do a great job!!


Here are a few from Easter.  We ended up having a few friends and Burkett's family over for a big feast and a gorgeous afternoon on the lake.

 And here are some of my Easter decorations.  I made the wreath and the place-mats!  Apothecary jar (with Cadbury Mini Eggs of course) and birdcage are from Michaels.  I'm not sure if you can see them, but the collection of small shells are one's that Burkett had picked up for me at his guys day at the beach down in Milford earlier this spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment